Modification of the JAVYS power supply scheme after V1 final shutdown
Project identification: A5-A2Project name
Modification of the JAVYS power supply scheme after V1 final shutdownproject status
The Main Objectives of the project are::
• adjusting the existing power supply system in order to ensure reliable power supply of JAVYS after final VI NPP shutdown taking into account such safety aspects as, spent fuel cooling in interim spent fuel storage or the systems operability requirements, or the ISFS Preoperational Safety Report.
• to rearrange the JAVYS power supply system in a way which will allow future V1 NPP decommissioning activities in safe conditions, i.e. complete modification of the current V1 NPP power supply system.
• set conditions in the area, so that the progress of the works did not reduce the level supply for nuclear power plants and at the same time they can meet all the requirements of contractual relations
• implementation of the project to remove the historical ties between JAVYS a.s. and SE a.s. in elektricity
• In accordance with the strategy of NPP V1 build autonomous management and distribution point for power supply through newly built MV and LV networks
• Provision of a new power supply source for VI NPP
• Modification of the existing VI NPP 110 kV switchyard.
• Modification of the current power supply sources for the systems which continue in operation.
• Erection of a new source of secured power supply on VI NPP.
• Erection of a new source of secured power supply on RWTC.
• Realignment of power supply scheme of some JAVYS external switchboards to new power supply sources.