Strategy of company JAVYS, a.s.
The strategy of JAVYS, a.s. is to fulfil the vision and mission of the company, while respecting the Energy Security Strategy of the Slovak Republic, the National Policy and the National Programme for Spent Nuclear Fuel and Radioactive Waste Management in the Slovak Republic, as well as important decisions of supervisory bodies in terms of the following criteria:
- To safely, reliably, economically and efficiently operate and decommission nuclear facilities in compliance with the highest priorities given to nuclear and radiation safety, basic principles of safety culture, occupational health and safety, fire protection, protection of the population and environment.
- To provide nuclear services in the field of radioactive waste and spent fuel management and in the field of radioactive waste and spent fuel transports by using own technological and personnel capacities.
- To manage institutional radioactive waste and radioactive materials of unknown origin safely and reliably.
- To ensure the company's revenues by selling nuclear and non-nuclear services on a commercial basis and by enhancing the sales of company´s property that has become unnecessary and unusable as a result of NPP decommissioning.
- To represent the interests of the Slovak Republic in new projects related to the Energy Security Strategy of the Slovak Republic, the National Policy and the National Spent Fuel and Radioactive Waste Management Programme in the Slovak Republic and strengthen the company's position within the back-end of the nuclear fuel cycle.